[3830] UP5P CQWW RTTY 2000 SOABHP Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] UP5P CQWW RTTY 2000 SOABHP Score
From: Roman Loparev <un5pr@mail.ru> (Roman Loparev)
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 09:29:03 +0600
CQ WW RTTY Contest -- 2000

Call used: UP5P (Op. UN5PR)
Location:  Kazakhstan, Central Asia

Entry Class: Single Op, All Band, High Power

Band    QSOs   Pts   QTH    DX  Zones
80       125   351     0    39    11
40       179   499     3    55    18
20       468  1338    48    82    29
15       579  1661    51    80    30
10       423  1165    22    88    29
--------------------------------------
Total   1774  5014   124   344   117

--------------------------------------

Claimed Score: 2933190

Power Output: 500

Club Participation:

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established for amateur radio in my country. My report is correct
and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the
decisions of the Awards Committee."

Date ___/___/___  Signature ____________________________Call __________

e-mail: un5pr@mail.kz

Romeo Y. Loparev
P.O.Box 73
Temirtau  472300
Rep. of Kazakhstan

Nice propagation in contest, was good opening to Caribbean and East
Coast of US on 10m. Worked HI8ROX as new on on RTTY - nr. 285 for me.
Also had A61AJ and DX1S as new countries on 80m RTTY, HO1A, KH0,
VU2RMF as new countries on 40m RTTY, HO1A also new one on 15 and 10m
RTTY and some new ones on 10m RTTY: A61AJ, EY8MM :-) , CO8LY, KH0,
HC1JQ and 4W6MM. But missed some mults as A61 on 40m, KH0 om 15m, T88
on 10m, 9M6 on 15m :-(. Very low activity from Australia. Are all
Australians hamradios in Sydney?
Beat my last year score about 400.000 points. Very hard compete with
A61AJ and EA8BH.
See you in next contest.

--
73!