[3830] NA Sprint CW - W4AU HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW - W4AU HP
From: w4au@contesting.com (John Unger)
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 13:50:29 -0400
     Contest Date : 10-Sep-00

    Callsign Used : W4AU
         Operator : W4AU

         Category : SO

 Default Exchange : # JOHN VA

             Name : JOHN UNGER
          Address : P. O. BOX 95
   City/State/Zip : HAMILTON, VA 20159
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : TCG

   80CW       60          60         60       1
   40CW      112         112        112      16
   20CW       87          87         87      25

 Totals      259         259        259      42

    Final Score = 10878 points.

Station: TenTec Omni VI+; Drake L-4B; TRLog; KT-34A @ 40' and Windom @ 40'

Comments: This is my high point in number of Q's, but I still feel as if I've
got a lot to learn about doing better in this contest. It has become my
favorite event; I love the fast pace and concentrated action. I stayed on 40
too long and feel as if I could have worked a lot more on 80. Thanks for all
the fun & Q's!

73 - John, W4AU