[3830] NAQP SSB W5NN Multi

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W5NN Multi
From: k5nz@aol.com (k5nz@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 11:17:48 -0400 (EDT)
                     North America QSO Party - SSB

Call: W5NN
Operator(s): DL3YEH, W5BAK, K5NZ
Station: K5NZ

Class: Multi
QTH: TX

  160:     12      7
   80:     71     32
   40:    271     54
   20:    469     53
   15:    296     48
   10:    106     20
----------------------
Total:   1225    214  =  262,150

Club/Team: teamcramp.com

Comments:

What a great treat to have our friend DL3YEH , Maik, back for a visit. We
almost missed the start of the contest as we were having too much fun riding
motorcycles and ATV's out in the woods.  Condx seemed fair and good activity.
As always thanks to all those who took the time to try a QSY even when we both
knew there wasn't much chance to make the QSO.  Sounded like the west coast
might have had a nice 10m opening so afraid our mult total on 10 and 160 might
be our downfall this time.  Our goal was to try and meet N5RZ's M2 score from
last Aug, and we just did make it.  What a fun weekend, the boys are up and
want to go back riding so c ya in the sprints!

73 k5nz