[3830] ARRLDX CW N0UR SOAB QRP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N0UR SOAB QRP
From: N0UR@yahoo.com (N0UR@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 15:15:53 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL DX Contest - CW

Call: N0UR
Operator(s):
Station:

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: MN

  160:
   80:     14     12
   40:     31     24
   20:    158     61
   15:    321     67
   10:    457     78
----------------------
Total:    981    242  =  712,206

Comments:

10 and 15 meters were a QRP'rs dream.  I had trouble pulling myself away
to get on 20.  I would sit and wait, and at 1300Z sharp Europe would start
hearing me and I was off.  What a blast!  I was suprised how some of the
"rare" ones seemed to be begging early on, which made easy pickings for me.
All I can say is Thank you Europe and Japan for the good ears and big numbers!
This was truly another "One to remember."

Jim,  N0UR

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/
N0UR         981  242   712,206SOAB QRP