[3830] NAQP CW VE6EX SO

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW VE6EX SO
From: nancy.grant@bissett.com (nancy.grant@bissett.com)
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 23:06:20 -0500 (EST)
                     North America QSO Party - CW

Call: VE6EX
Operator(s): SAME
Station: SAME

Class: SO
QTH: AB

----------------------
Total:    286    118  =  33,748

Comments:

Started into this with a gibbled computer and the raging flu. Knew I would'nt
last for long. I was doing ok as long as I was getting calls, but knew it was
time to quit when I was tipsy out of the chair. Guess the flu bug was tougher
than the contest bug this time. Hope to see you all on fone weekend.
   73's Dan VE6EX..   On for ~3hrs, Sent: Dan AB to all
  club:
       Alberta Clipper Contest Club (Alberta Clippers)

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/