[3830] RTTY Roundup W4AQL Multi LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup W4AQL Multi LP
From: brennanprice@clearchannel.com (brennanprice@clearchannel.com)
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 13:28:54 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W4AQL
Operator(s): WJ2RM, KE4QLI, KU4WJ
Station: W4AQL

Class: Multi LP
Operating Time (hrs): 23

Section/DXCC: GA

-------------------------------
Total:    599 x     85  =  50915

Comments:

Did anyone else work a Georgia Station other than ourselves?  We were
surprised
that we missed the Georgia Multiplier.

I don't have the summary sheet in front of me at work, so I don't have
access
to the band breakdown.

Y2K problem:  the computer with our RTTY program (RTTY by WF1B) turned out
be noncompliant.  All the QSO's showed up in the log file as having occurred
in
1980.  Nothing a text editor can't fix before submission.

I had never operated RTTY before this weekend.  Tim and I owe a big debt of
thanks to WJ2RM, the Georgia Tech ARC digital guru.

73 de Brennan Price KU4WJ

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/