[3830] NAQP CW VE2/LU7DW Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW VE2/LU7DW Score
From: cfernandez@transistemas.com.ar (Claudio Fernandez)
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 12:24:41 +0000
    NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY - 2000

     Call used: VE2/LU7DW                               Location:
Aylmer, QC

     Category: Single Op Single Band         Mode: CW
Power: 150W

     Callsign of Operator: LU7DW

     Hours of Operation: 01:27

     Band      QSOs      Points    Mults
     ----------------------------------
     160         20          20      17
      80          0           0       0
      40          0           0       0
      20          0           0       0
      15          0           0       0
      10          0           0       0
     TOTAL       20          20      17      SCORE: 340

     Station Description: Kenwood TS-850, Inverted "L"

     Comments: It was my first time in this type of contest, I

                      choose 160 meter only, because is the band that

                      I can´t work from Argentina.  Not much time

                       in the contest,  but big fun indeed!

                       Many Thanks to VE2ZP and his family for the
support.