[3830] N4VI NAQP-CW, SO

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] N4VI NAQP-CW, SO
From: n4vi@diac.com (Chris Adams)
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2000 23:14:30 -0700
                          NA QSO SUMMARY SHEET

   Contest Dates : 08-Jan-00, 09-Jan-00

    Callsign Used : N4VI
         Operator : N4VI
        Team/Club : TCG #2

  160CW        2           2          2       1
   80CW      164         163        163      41
   40CW       95          95         95      38
   20CW      187         187        187      44
   15CW      157         155        155      40
   10CW       12          12         12       8

 Totals      617         614        614     172

    Final Score = 105608 points.