[3830] NAQP CW K9TM SO OH SECC2

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K9TM SO OH SECC2
From: tim.k9tm@totalink.net (Tim Mitchell)
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 14:27:15 -0500
160 065 25
 80 187 47
 40 200 48
 20 100 40
 15 062 24
 10 017 13
------------
    631 197 = 124,307

Team    SECC2
IC756   KT34XA 66', 2 el 40 @ 75', 80 inv-v 60'

Reduced to SO1R due to logging software & interface problems.  Sorry for the
poor sounding CW and stutters.  Tried Writelog for first time in a contest.
It is just not ready for prime-time.  Also, sorry for the partials on
corrected calls but writelog does that automatically... I would never
advocate the use of partial calls!

Had the opportunity to move 2 different contestors from MI thru 20,15,10 in
the last 15 minutes (and they were s&p anyway) to get the mults to 200 but
neither would take a second to do it.  Not sure what one has to do to get
people to qsy?  Is there some place I am not aware of where you send $$ or
something?

Hope to see everyone on for NAQP SSB... I will be back to using NA (SO2R)
and life should be good!

73 Tim K9TM
tim.k9tm@totalink.net