[3830] NAQP CW KI0MB SO

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KI0MB SO
From: brnsmth@mo-net.com (brnsmth@mo-net.com)
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 07:59:52 -0500 (EST)
                     North America QSO Party - CW

Call: KI0MB
Operator(s): KI0MB
Station: KI0MB

Class: SO
QTH: MO

  160:      0      0
   80:      1      1
   40:     53     27
   20:     64     33
   15:     50     24
   10:      0      0
----------------------
Total:    168     85  =  14280

Comments:

Society of Midwest Contesters Team:  Only the Lonely

I am a better SSB op than CW, so I decided to only put in about 4 hours.  For
some reason I thought I could get up at 6 in the morning and finish out the
24hours (???)

Anyway, not much for CW, so this was just an attempt to learn.  My only other
CW tests have been Sweeps (but havent done CW since I was a tech plus) and
Field Day.  Liked it but I couldn't think straight after two hours on 40M...Its
much easier to block out voice than CW sigs I have learned :).

As a result I think I will spend a lot more time in CW tests in the
future...nothing like scrambling your brain to help you relax!!!!!!