[3830] NX9T ARRL DX SSB SOAB HI power Unassisted

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NX9T ARRL DX SSB SOAB HI power Unassisted
From: NX9T@aol.com (NX9T@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 20:28:24 EST
                 ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: NX9T                     Country:  U.S./North Carolina
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Operator
                                                                Unassisted
                                                High Power

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS PTS/Q COUNTRIES

      160       10       30   3.0        8
       80       43      129   3.0       29
       40       72      216   3.0       40
       20      305      915   3.0       90
       15      443     1329   3.0       93
       10      207      621   3.0       65
     --------------------------------------

     Totals   1080     3240   3.0      325  =   1,053,000

All reports sent were 59 NC.

Equipment Description:          FT-1000
                                Single 3-500z
                                Low tribander and dipoles

Day #1 went really well for me but can't say the same for day #2. Bands
were really in strange shape....10/15 not even close to what I had hoped
for as far as a Europe opening goes. Still had a fun time and enjoyed it
all.  It would be nice to grow  some antennas!

Club Affiliation: PVRC

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Jeff Keller  NX9T
               312 Thornwood Ln