[3830] LA6YEA SAC CW 1998 M/S

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] LA6YEA SAC CW 1998 M/S
From: tosigurd@online.no (Tom Sigurdssøn)
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 18:14:55 +0200
                       SCANDANAVIAN ACTIVITY CONTEST

     Call used: LA6YEA                                       Location:

     Category: Multi-Single Xmtr          Mode: CW              Power:
1500

     Callsign of Operator: LA6YEA

     If multi-operator, show calls of all operators and loggers:
LA6YEA, LA9GX

     Exchanged Information: LA6YEA RST nr

     Hours of Operation: 26:58

     band      QSOs      points    mults

      80        224         468       33
      40        460        1004      48
      20        553        1312      53
      15        445        1196      53
      10         70         165        28

     TOTAL     1752        4145     215      SCORE: 891,175

     Club or Team Name:

     Comments: Great fun working into west-coast US on 15 at the end of
the contest. Very few US wkd on
     80 meter. Will be back next year with better signals on all
bands.....73 de Paul (la6yea) and Tom (la9gx).

     I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
for
     amateur radio  in my country.  My report  is correct and true to
the
     best of my knowledge.  I agree  to be bound by  the decisions of
the
     contest committee.

     Name: ?ystein Eikedalen               Call: LA6YEA
           Nalum
           Stavern,     3250