[3830] KK7GW SO/Assisted ARRL CW

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] KK7GW SO/Assisted ARRL CW
From: kk7gw@hotmail.com (David Jones)
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 09:23:21 PST
                              ARRL DX SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 21-Feb-98, 22-Feb-98

    Callsign Used : KK7GW
         Operator : KK7GW

         Category : Single Operator/Assisted

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries

   80CW        4           4         12         3
   40CW       65          64        189        27
   20CW       44          44        132        19
   15CW      100          99        297        37
   10CW       12          12         36         8

 Totals      225         223        666        94

    Final Score = 62604 points.

Hours of operation: 33.5

Equipment: Kenwood TS-530, dipole cut for 40m @20 feet.

Comments: I'll make this short and sweet, since I don't know how many of
you actually
read all of my long posts :).  Great condx, and great fun.  Slept at the
wrong times, but
great fun.  After experiencing this contest with a computer interface
for the first time, I
must say that I am NEVER going back to paper logging and using my
straight key for a
contest.  Very fun to play around on packet, and thanks to the Western
Washington DX
Club guys for helping and putting up with me.

Hey, my score may not be much, but we'll see what it is when I get a
decent setup!

73, and see you all in the SSB weekend.  I'll only be putting in a few
hours.

73

David Jones, KK7GW
kk7gw@hotmail.com