[3830] AD6DO SSB sprint HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] AD6DO SSB sprint HP
From: KC6CNV@aol.com (KC6CNV@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 1998 16:32:32 EST
                              SPRINT SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 01-Feb-98

    Callsign Used : AD6DO
         Operator : AD6DO

         Category : SOHP

 Default Exchange : AD6DO # DAN CA

             Name : Daniel M. Craig
          Address : 200 Barcelona Circle
   City/State/Zip : Fullerton, CA 92835
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : SCCC # 1

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries

   80SSB      88          88         88       2         0     ¼  sloper
   40SSB     122         122        122      13         1   3 ele KLM yagi @
82 feet
   20SSB      89          89         89      30         0      5 ele KLM yagi
@ 72 feet

 Totals      299         299        299      45         1

    Final Score = 13754 points.

Rig:  Kenwood TS-950sd
Power: 200 watts

I announced on 3830 that I was running low power, but I was not. Most of the
time I was running 150 watts, but I did turn the power up a little bit a few
times if people had a hard time hearing me, so I was running high power.  I
had to keep the power down due to the neighbors, but this was still my best
score in the SSB sprint.  I really wanted to break the 300 q mark, but didnt
quite get there, maybe next time.  See you all in the CW sprint?My main
concern was to get as good a score as possible for the team, so thats why I
didnt run LP the entire time.  I also didnt want the neighbors to call
again...

73, Daniel Craig, AD6DO, age 17