[3830] KK7GW CQ 160 SOLP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] KK7GW CQ 160 SOLP
From: kk7gw@hotmail.com (David Jones)
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 11:00:43 PST
Well, probably not even worth reporting...but here it is.

KK7GW CQ 160 CW Single Op/Low Power

Q's       Points    States/Prov.    DX     Tot. Mults.

9           21           3          0          3     -->63

Hours of operation: 1.8

Quick comments: What a piddly score. I really need to find the space for
an Inverted-L.  Almost had KL7Y, he spent almost 5 minutes trying to get
my call, just couldn't quite get the contact.  It's amazing how well my
dipole hears on 160. I could hear about 90% of US stations, and could
hear a lot of the east coast.  Only 3 mults were WA, OR, and BC.  Heil
shipped my boomset Friday, so I should get it mid-week, and be in
business for the Phone Sprint this weekend.  See you all then.

73

David Jones, KK7GW
kk7gw@hotmail.com