[3830] SS CW rate sheets

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SS CW rate sheets
From: wd0t@sd.cybernex.net (Todd and Pam Dravland)
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 21:19:33 -0600
Gentlemen,

Bill, WB0O, has mentioned in conversations that we have had lately that it
would be interesting to see the rate comparisons for the top 5( or even top 10
if I can manage it) stations in CW SS.  I would be interested to see it for
each catagory, QRP, Low power,Multi-op, High Power.  If you e-mail me your
ascii rate breakdowns, I will do my best to compile the results and post to the
net.  That would be for the hourly rate and totals.  Thanks for the assistance
and 73!

todd, WD0T

wd0t@sd.cybernex.net