[3830] PaQP KQ6SC (ex KC6CNV)

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] PaQP KQ6SC (ex KC6CNV)
From: KC6CNV@aol.com (KC6CNV@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 19:36:54 -0400 (EDT)
Call:  KQ6SC
Sec:  ORG

7 ssb:  1
7 cw:   5
14 ssb:  63
14 cw:  34
21 ssb:  6
21 cw:  7
28 ssb:  48
Total q's = 164,
Total pts = 187 x 51 ctys + 200 bonus = 9, 737 pts
Total op time: 6 hr 42 min

Comments:  I normally have to share the station with my father on the
weekends,  so I can only get in the "bigger" contests, but he was going to be
out of town with my mom for the entire weekend.  So I decided that I would
try to get a good score in the contest, since he wouldnt be here.  Five hours
after the contest started, my parents came home.  My mom had some sort of
anxiety attack, so they had to come home early.  So that was the end of the
contest for me,  except for a little bit of action later on in the day...   I
had a great run going on 10m in the first 2 hours of the test, with almost
everyone giving me #1, so I had a good start.  I also had to give my new
callsign a try, because I wont have it for long...

73, Daniel Craig, KQ6SC (ex KC6CNV), age 17