[3830] WC4E NAQP CW score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WC4E NAQP CW score
From: wc4e@innet.com (Jeff Bolda)
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 97 20:45:49 -0300 (EDT)
               NCJ NAQP CW August 1997

     Call used: WC4E       Location: FL

     Category: Single Op      Mode: CW     Power: 100W
     Hours of Operation: 10:00 (really about 9)

     band      QSOs      mults
     -----------------------------------
     160         33       18
      80         52       26
      40        168       42
      20        237       49
      15         83       32
      10         71       25
     TOT      644      192      SCORE: 123,648

     Club or Team Name: Florida Contest Group

 Rough going in FL this time out. Lots of T-storms and power outages
made for a few unexpected stops in action. All the static crashes
made it very difficult to hear complete calls.
We missed you OJ! (Jim K4OJ), I missed FL on 4 bands!
Lots of fun!

Jeff WC4E
wc4e@innet.com