[3830] K3WW NAQP SO SCORE

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K3WW NAQP SO SCORE
From: k3ww@fast.net (Charles Fulp)
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 1997 11:55:32 +0000
NAQP 1997  AUGUST  CW

160     24      12
 80     79      25
 40  124        44
 20   88        35
 15   15         8
 10    4     3
     335   127 = 42,418 points

5 hours actual operating time  Time off START 2200  and 0330-0400
plus 2 15 minute breaks.

Had real participation in the back of my mind, but a big family get
together was on the calendar, and I only block  out a few favorite weekends
each year (COMPLETELY NEVER TO BE QUESTIONED ARRL DXx2 CQWWx2)(semi serious
reservations for SSx2, FD)..the rest I work the contests into the family
schedule)

Did a little hard core 2 radio for an hour or 2, even some dualing CQs to
try to catch the tail end of the 10/15 activity.

73 Chas K3WW k3ww@fast.net