[3830] WPX CW - W4PA

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WPX CW - W4PA
From: srobbins@usit.net (Scott Robbins)
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 19:01:48 -0400 (EDT)
W4PA  Single op, all band, high power, WPX CW (home QTH)

The score: 266 Q's x 178 mult = 150,410 claimed
The time:  8 hours operating time
The stuff:
Ten-Tec Omni-VI Plus
Ten-Tec Centaur amplifier (600 watts)
R5 vertical
40/80 dipoles

After working 12 days in a row before Memorial Day weekend I was not
motivated to put in a full effort.  Boy did 20 ever sound terrific on
Friday night!   Was a little surprised by the lack of activity on 80
but the contest rules explain it, nevertheless.  Hope everyone had fun
and see you for a "serious" effort in IARU from the K4FW QTH, if nothing
comes up to interfere.

-- Scott Robbins, W4PA
This e-mail message may not represent the viewpoint of my employer.
"If you understood everything I said, you'd be me" - Miles Davis