[3830] WD0T 2m sprint score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WD0T 2m sprint score
From: wd0t@sd.cybernex.net (Todd and Pam Dravland)
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 19:03:27 -0500
WD0T  South Dakota  DN94

5Q's  X 4 mults = 20

Equip:  TS940S driving DEM-144-28 and RF Concepts 2-315 brick at 130 watts to
11 ele yagi on 18ft boom FIXED ESE at 35ft.

notes:

My first attempt at this sprint.  Pretty fun, actually, given only 5 Q's.
Kinda different to call CQ and work on other projects in the shack at the same
time.  Worked all stations between 0040Z and 0147 Z.  I actually called CQ most
of the 4 hours.  Best signal goes to WB0OAJ, Mark, off the back and side of the
antenna!  Mark, what are you using??

Thanks for the fun, and maybe see you in the 6 m sprint using my 40-2CD, 2 ele
40m yagi. It actually works well on 6.

73, todd
WD0T

wd0t@sd.cybernex.net