W7ZRC CW Sprint Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: W7ZRC CW Sprint Score
From: w7zrc@micron.net (Rod Greene)
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 97 18:08 MST
220, 39, 8,580

Low Power

TS950SDX, Tr Log

What fun!  Had a hard time getting a rythm going until much
later in the contest. Think I stayed on 20 too long and maybe
a little too long on 40.  Lots of participation and rather good
conditions.  Congrats to all the great operators and scores. I
would like to see the exchange followed more closely so that
you can more quickly identify if it's correct to drop your
call in.

Better score than last year when I was running hi power.
        73, Rod
----- Rod Greene, w7zrc@micron.net, <>< -----