KD3GC SSB SOLP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: KD3GC SSB SOLP
From: Kd3gcmark@aol.com (Kd3gcmark@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 22:32:19 -0500
Call used: KD3GC
Section: GA
Category: Single op unassisted
Mode: SSB
Power: A
Exchange: # A KD3GC 87 GA
Hours of operation: 18:32

Band                    QSOs                     Points
160                              0                             0
  80                          377                          754
  40                          241                          482
  20                            75                          150
  15                            58                          116
  10                              0                             0
Total                         751                         1502      x
      75 Mult  = 112,650

Club: Gwinnett Amateur Radio Society

I can't believe that I had 6 hours left in the contest to get 3 sections (ND,
PAC, NWT)
and would you believe that I didn't get a one. Actually had KF6KFG sit down
right next to me on 20 and start calling CQ. He worked two W6's and split. I
called and called but he didn't hear me. Heard ND quite a few times but
unable to corner one. While tuning around I heard a station work a VE8, but I
was unable to hear him good.

Anyway I had a blast and had a personal best in this contest. The only
dissapointment was not getting the sweep. I had to go into work early Sunday
morning for a few hours so I feel that this might have made the difference in
not getting the sweep. I hope I can improve on this next year........See
Ya.....Mark