NAQP SSB

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: NAQP SSB
From: k3ww@fast.net (Charles Fulp)
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 1996 16:19:55 +0000
K3WW, NO team this time, NO TIME this time...and NO signal
this time.  Called many guys that could not hear me, during
about an hour or 2 of perusing the bands.
160..not up that late
 80..9   7    Vertical not too good early on, see above.
 40  6   4    Found a few guys inbetween BC stations, even turned
the beam west...most didnt hear me call...about 100 watts OUT. High
SWR.
 20 13   4  turned the stack west...mostly TEXAS...couldnt raise
           quite a few west coast guys
 15  1    1   called a N6 a LOT he heard a bit here and there
 10  0    0   nothing heard.

SCORE   464  points.... Log will be submitted

All activity was right around sunset,..Low Power SSB and my
European antennas don't go together.

mostly testing 3830...like it and the web access may be the
way to go...
73   Chas  (CHARLIE on FONE...)  K3WW   k3ww@fast.net
http://www.users.fast.net/~k3ww