Articles & Stories
This Week's Contests
About This Site
The following is information on the
email@example.com mail reflector.
What is the RFI reflector?
- This reflector will focus on the cause and cure
of Radio Frequency Interference (RFI). Issues
relating to RFI and TVI are welcome. Some
examples of related topics are interference
caused by or to computers, amateur radio
equipment, television receivers, AM/FM receivers,
garage door wireless systems and telephones.
Discussions should be focused on providing
information to assist amateurs in interference
How do I subscribe?
- To subscribe you simply send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the body of the message type 'subscribe' only.
No subject is necessary. You should receive a
confirmation message back within a few minutes.
How do I unsubscribe?
- To unsubscribe you simply send a message to email@example.com.
In the body of the message type 'unsubscribe'
only. No subject is necessary. You should receive
a confirmation message back within a few
How do I read rfi with my WWW browser?
- Point your browser to http://lists.contesting.com/_rfi/.
Each month of each year is archived seperately.
What if I have a problem?
- Any problems should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org