Resources
 This Week's Contests
 Classified Ads
 Contest Links
 Product Reviews

Site Information
 About This Site
 Contesting.com Team

Contesting Online Forums : Tips : why are you not posting your scores on.... Forums Help

1-3 of 3 messages

Page 1 of 1  

why are you not posting your scores on.... Reply
by KG5VK on November 22, 2004 Mail this to a friend!
why are so many not posted claimed scores either on the air on the 3830 net after the contest or at the 3830 web site ???

steve
KG5VK

RE: why are you not posting your scores on.... Reply
by K8DO on November 24, 2004 Mail this to a friend!
Well, some of us contest just for fun... Some of us choose to run low power, single band, for multiple reasons none of which includes having a large numeric score... 3830 is the bragging boulder that the blood smeared warrior jumps on in front of the tribe, pounds his chest, and brags that his is bigger than yours... Not all of us find that rewarding... For those that do - Enjoy!

Denny - k8do

RE: why are you not posting your scores on.... Reply
by KG5VK on November 27, 2004 Mail this to a friend!
Gee Denny did I strike a nerve ?

I understand going for the best score is not for everyone and I appreciate that more than you seem to know.

Fact is without thos casual contesters my score from this year would have been much lower.

Maybe I should have been more specific
why are the others that are shooting for high scores not posting so that their score can be compared by others in that category

Apparently the simple answer is everyone is instead posting at the 3830 internet forum instead of on line
as I did find the answers I wanted there, just a few days delayed postings.

Denny thanks for your point of view and please work us and the others as casually as you like
as each of us appreciates an answer to a Cq or QRZ when we un key - wether it be in contest mode or not.

steve
KG5VK

Page 1 of 1  

Next Topic:   Info on the EZMaster SO2R interface
Previous Topic:   CQWWDX - CW
Email Subscription
You are not subscribed to this topic.

Subscribe!
My Subscriptions
Subscriptions Help

Search Tips:

Check our help page for help using Forums, or send questions, comments, or suggestions to the Forums Manager.