Product Reviews

Site Information
 About This Site
 Contesting.com Team

Contesting Online Forums : Tips : plastic surgery Forums Help

11-18 of 18 messages

Previous   Page 2 of 2  

RE: plastic surgery Reply
by KBTWS on June 18, 2004 Mail this to a friend!
I WOULD LOVE SOMEONE TO CONTACT ME ABOUT FREE PLASTIC SERGERY.IM A SINGLE MOTHER OF TWO, AND IM ONLY 24, AND IM HAD TERRIBLE STRECH MARKS SCINCE I WAS 17. I HAVE ALOT OF BELLY FAT THAT WILL NOT GO AWAY WITH EXERCISE. IM TRYING TO SAVE UP SOME MONEY SO THAT I CAN HAVE A TUMMY TUCK DONE BUT BECAUSE OF MY SITUATION BEING A SINGLE MOM AND ALL SAVEING MONEY FOR THIS PROCEDURE HAS NOT BEEN POSSABLE CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP?

by frankenstein on June 19, 2004 Mail this to a friend!
iwould like to get some plastic surgery somehow

Anonymous post on July 7, 2004 Mail this to a friend!
i would like to enter for a free plastic surgery, i need a tummy tuck from a c-section, and a breat lift due to chronic back pain from the weight.

by despmom on September 7, 2005 Mail this to a friend!
I am very interested in this contest and think I am a very good canidate for plastic surgery. Please enter my email in drawing.

by despmom on September 7, 2005 Mail this to a friend!
I am very interested in this contest and think I am a very good canidate for plastic surgery. Please enter my email in drawing.

Anonymous post on September 28, 2005 Mail this to a friend!
Hi, i'm a 24 year old african girl, from a community where plastic surgery is considered a taboo and even a sin. i've read extensively on the subject and i know these assumptions arent true. my breasts are too big for me, and i'd reduce them today if i could but i cant afford surgery. does a poor african girl stand the chance of being offered free plastic surgery?

by anna on March 20, 2006 Mail this to a friend!
im looking to join a contest for free plastic surgery,please contact me!im desperate!i need a makeover all my dreams went up in smoke when extreme makeover went off the air ,let me be the first extreme makeover you do i will do whatever surgery you want and take as many before &after pictures you want!please oh please say yes!willing to go all the way,anna testino!

by anna on March 20, 2006 Mail this to a friend!
im looking to join a contest for free plastic surgery,please contact me!im desperate!i need a makeover all my dreams went up in smoke when extreme makeover went off the air ,let me be the first extreme makeover you do i will do whatever surgery you want and take as many before &after pictures you want!please oh please say yes!willing to go all the way,anna testino!

Previous   Page 2 of 2  

Next Topic:   "CQ Contest" vs. "CQ"
Previous Topic:   Results YO-DX Contest 2001
Email Subscription
You are not subscribed to this topic.

Subscribe!
My Subscriptions
Subscriptions Help

Search Tips:

Check our help page for help using Forums, or send questions, comments, or suggestions to the Forums Manager.