Product Reviews

Site Information
 About This Site
 Contesting.com Team

Contesting Online Forums : Tips : plastic surgery Forums Help

1-10 of 18 messages

Page 1 of 2   Next

plastic surgery Reply
by chfx on July 25, 2002 Mail this to a friend!
Hi I am researching a contest for our radio station. We want to give away free plastic surgery. Have you heard of any other radio stations running this sort of contest. I really need something to refer to.

Please email me.

Thanks so much, Shauna MacDonald

RE: plastic surgery Reply
by K8DO on July 25, 2002 Mail this to a friend!
I am unsure as to why you posted in an amateur radio forum...First you need a plastic surgeon who will agree to cooperate, and at a price the station is willing to pay...

You do need to consider the liability issue, however... I am aware that the media enjoys considerable protection from the courts, but this is an area where your liability is not constitutionally protected... If the 'winner' has a poor outcome for any reason and chooses to litigate you can be assured that you will be named in the suit... Remember that physicians are held to account not only for everything they do, but everything they say, and everything they did not say, not so incidentally... You will buy into that liability by arranging the placement of the patient with the surgeon... And, it is not just the 'winner' you have to worry about... Every relative and significant other of the 'winner' can file suit for emotional trauma, loss of consortium, and if they just plain don't like the fact that you made it possbile for the 'winner' to have surgery in the first place... The courts have found that physicians have a duty to protect third parties, even if the physician is not aware of their existence; you will share in that legally defined duty when you intervene... Welcome to the real world that physicians deal with every day...

Cheers ... Denny

by monicauk on November 18, 2002 Mail this to a friend!
Hey everone!

Have you noticed that the guys are really getting into cosmetic surgery?
I think it's great and about time! However, you don't see many in the press talking about it.

apart from a terrible example, ie Michael Jackson, there is one guy I recently heard about. His name is Miles Kendall. And he's spent... wait for it.... �43,000 ($68,000 USD)!!!!!

He looks amazing (well he should huh!). I am glad more guys like him are in the media. It gives cosmetic surgery a much better image, when they are excellent examples of surgery.

Not heard of him? Check out his website I found:

http://www.mileskendall.co.uk

by yummytummy on November 24, 2002 Mail this to a friend!
Hey i would like to enter a contest for plastic surgery...
lost 62lbs need to take care of the flabb.

let me know

by partybear on July 14, 2003 Mail this to a friend!
Have you found out about the tv show that was having a contest about free plastic surgery? If so please let me know what it is and how to get in touch. Thanks

by angie001 on March 30, 2004 Mail this to a friend!
I would most definately love to be picked for such a contest. I've tried to sign up for any of the shows that are now circulating. My self-esteem is so low because of the way I look and there's really nothing I can do about it because I don't have the money for surgery. If you do run this contest, PLEASE consider me.

by prettehall on April 8, 2004 Mail this to a friend!
Need plastic surgery. I think it would really boost my self esteem which I have battled with for years. I only pray and hope that someone will help me. If any one knows anything or organization that can help me please reply.

by marcus039 on April 12, 2004 Mail this to a friend!
i am a 39 year old male in Seattle, WA and am in desperate need of free plastic surgery, are u still offering it????????

Marcus Jael Huiseman
Email: [email protected]

by mess007 on April 15, 2004 Mail this to a friend!
I am trying to pursue my dream of becoming a playmate but I am quite certain that my breasts are not plump enough! Everything else is right on for the job. Let's help my career!!

Anonymous post on April 16, 2004 Mail this to a friend!
i would like any information on getiing into a contest or being selected for free plastic sugery please contact me via email

Page 1 of 2   Next

Next Topic:   "CQ Contest" vs. "CQ"
Previous Topic:   Results YO-DX Contest 2001
Email Subscription
You are not subscribed to this topic.

Subscribe!
My Subscriptions
Subscriptions Help

Search Tips:

Check our help page for help using Forums, or send questions, comments, or suggestions to the Forums Manager.