Product Reviews

Site Information
 About This Site
 Contesting.com Team

Contesting Online Forums : Tips : Logging Program Forums Help

1-4 of 4 messages

Page 1 of 1  

Logging Program Reply
by wa4dou on December 31, 2001 Mail this to a friend!
I'm using NA for my contest logger. Now I need recomendations on a general logging program that can handle routine logging and print QSL info labels as well as mailing labels and , dare I to hope?, be able to import log data from NA, etc.

RE: Logging Program Reply
by VE7ABC on January 1, 2002 Mail this to a friend!
Try LOGEQF. I've been using it now for a number of years, and find it's perfect for my needs. It has many features, including allowing you to connect to the DX CLUSTER. It tracks all the usual awards and of course DXCC/WAS/WAZ etc. I've even used it in contests and while my preference is still CT, it did work in the recent 10 meter contest fine and dandy.
The program is now available in a Windows format if you wish ( I still use the DOS version) and the support is great.
Happy New Year..
Graham..VE7ABC

by w4atl on January 23, 2002 Mail this to a friend!
I use DXBase. It has a professional look and feel. It tracks just about everything you would want (VHF Grids, countries, etc.) It can send CW via keyboard, control your rig and rotor. It will filter packet spots by countries you need, then just click on a spot and your rig goes there.

A lot of other packages do some of the same. Check to see what features you want on all of the packages. Like I said, DXBase has the feel of a high dollar professional package.

Anonymous post on January 26, 2002 Mail this to a friend!
I'm using Logic for my regular log. It does everything, it has a real nice feature for the internet dx spots. It can print cards or labels, what ever you want.\

73's
Rob

Page 1 of 1  

Next Topic:   Vertical Help
Previous Topic:   sending contest log via e-mail
Email Subscription
You are not subscribed to this topic.

Subscribe!
My Subscriptions
Subscriptions Help

Search Tips:

Check our help page for help using Forums, or send questions, comments, or suggestions to the Forums Manager.