Resources
 This Week's Contests
 Classified Ads
 Contest Links
 Product Reviews

Site Information
 About This Site
 Contesting.com Team

Contesting Online Forums : Tips : WriteLog version 10.51M - Cabrillo file errors Forums Help

1-3 of 3 messages

Page 1 of 1  

WriteLog version 10.51M - Cabrillo file errors Reply
by N6QEK on January 13, 2005 Mail this to a friend!
I have been getting my 2005 RTTY RoundUp cabrillo file kicked back from the ARRL robot for errors. Such as CA is not a valid RST, etc. After the third submission, I contacted the ARRL to see what exactly was going on. I was told exchange information was being truncated.

I am curious to find out if others have had the same experience when using WriteLog version 10.51M. Have your cabrillo files been kicked back from the ARRL robot? I've not had this problem before using previous versions of WL.

Unfortunately, my inquiry to the distributor was basically "it's not the software" and that answer bugs me, alot. Hence my inquiry to other WL users with the same version of code as me.

73 de Steve N6QEK

RE: WriteLog version 10.51M - Cabrillo file errors Reply
by kb1hdo on January 14, 2005 Mail this to a friend!
If you address your question to the Writelog contest list on this same website, you're sure to get an answer. I think I'm running 10.50, and my log was just fine. Check out the Writelog group - everybody is very helpful. Look over to the left, and down a bit, and there you will find the group. There are searchable archives for all the questions ever asked, as well. Bet the answer is in there.
kb1hdo/John

RE: WriteLog version 10.51M - Cabrillo file errors Reply
by N2MG on January 19, 2005 Mail this to a friend!
Maybe your email program is screwing up the file. Try sending it to yourself (or better, someone else) and take a look at the file.

Mike N2MG

Page 1 of 1  

Next Topic:   NA QSO Party
Previous Topic:   so2r
Email Subscription
You are not subscribed to this topic.

Subscribe!
My Subscriptions
Subscriptions Help

Search Tips:

Check our help page for help using Forums, or send questions, comments, or suggestions to the Forums Manager.