Product Reviews

Site Information
 About This Site
 Contesting.com Team

Contesting Online Forums : Tips : CQ Magazine Contest Certificates Forums Help

1-4 of 4 messages

Page 1 of 1  

CQ Magazine Contest Certificates Reply
by W8JWN on January 6, 2005 Mail this to a friend!
I haven't received my certificates for the 2003 and 2004 WPX contests. Mr. Merchant has replied to my inquires with rudeness and lame excuses. He suggested that I volunteer to get the certificates out to the recipients! This is the worst contest organization of them all.

RE: CQ Magazine Contest Certificates Reply
by 9G1BJ on January 9, 2005 Mail this to a friend!
Hey, relax Tom, I waited for 4 years to get my hands on the 1998 CQWW SSB certificate.
Hope that you get yours soon,

Good luck,

John

by N5ER on January 19, 2005 Mail this to a friend!
Awhile back, it also took about a year or so for me to also get a certificate.

Now I called them last week to talk with them about not receiving my January issue. And the young lady had a very rude attitude. Obvisously It runs all the way through the organization.

I spoke with W2VU at Dayton last year about not re-newing my subscribtion but decided to because that is the only way to get the contest result's. Lord know's the content of the magazine isn't worth the $$$$$

However I think next I'll do with out.

by on4mgy on January 25, 2005 Mail this to a friend!
Hi,

I haven't received my certificate for 2004 WPX SSB yet. I've been asking around and it looks like it can take a whole lot of time. An e-mail to inform if the certificates are already send out isn't answered. Just relax and wait. Maybe it will get to our mailbox one day.

ON4MGY Nic

Page 1 of 1  

Next Topic:   so2r
Previous Topic:   antennas
Email Subscription
You are not subscribed to this topic.

Subscribe!
My Subscriptions
Subscriptions Help

Search Tips:

Check our help page for help using Forums, or send questions, comments, or suggestions to the Forums Manager.