Product Reviews

Site Information
 About This Site
 Contesting.com Team

Contesting Online Forums : Articles : A visit with Tibor, HA7TM Forums Help

1-7 of 7 messages

Page 1 of 1  

A visit with Tibor, HA7TM Reply
by ha5bsw on August 15, 2011 Mail this to a friend!
I was a fine contest station, some time i am also wisited there.
An I am member of HG7T contest time als the photograph shows it - I am on him on the pictures.

by LU1DZ on December 8, 2011 Mail this to a friend!
a DREAM Contest Station...
Well done Tibor...!!!
73 es DX

by cheapnikefreeruns on April 5, 2012 Mail this to a friend!
http://www.cheap-christian-louboutin.org sale best Christain Louboutin online! Christain Louboutin, Cheap Christian Louboutin,Christian loubouitn Silver,Christian Louboutin Pumps,Christian Louboutin Evening,Christian Louboutin Boots,All Christain Louboutin 100% Original,180 days return Privacy,Are The Most Hotsell On USA,UK,Canada,France,Greece,Spain,Australia,And So On Take Paypal and Credit Card! Free Shipping For All Order Now!

by cheapnikefreeruns on April 5, 2012 Mail this to a friend!
http://www.cheap-christian-louboutin.org sale best Christain Louboutin online! Christain Louboutin, Cheap Christian Louboutin,Christian loubouitn Silver,Christian Louboutin Pumps,Christian Louboutin Evening,Christian Louboutin Boots,All Christain Louboutin 100% Original,180 days return Privacy,Are The Most Hotsell On USA,UK,Canada,France,Greece,Spain,Australia,And So On Take Paypal and Credit Card! Free Shipping For All Order Now!

Anonymous post on February 5, 2013 Mail this to a friend!
Was it him who was disqulified in IARU 2012?
HA's operators are DQ'ed again and again... What is wrong there?

by W9XY on May 13, 2013 Mail this to a friend!
I also had the pleasure of visiting Tibi's station, thanks to HA5JI who took me there.

Beyond the station, I especially admired his two GPS robot lawn mowers which were in operation! :-)

73, Bob - HA/W9XY

RE: A visit with Tibor, HA7TM Reply
Anonymous post on September 26, 2015 Mail this to a friend!
Maybe it is how the logs are turned in. I know their are a lot of club stations in Hungary. Maybe they are assuming he is a club filing as single operator instead. T have Contact Tibor myself and have roots in Hungary so any HA call is special to me contest or no contest. I hope maybe someday I too will meet Tibor too.

Page 1 of 1  

Next Topic:   Friedrichshafen Contest Univ. Survey
Previous Topic:   OM7M - Low Bands Contest Club
Email Subscription
You are not subscribed to this topic.

Subscribe!
My Subscriptions
Subscriptions Help

Search Articles:

Check our help page for help using Forums, or send questions, comments, or suggestions to the Forums Manager.