Yaesu

[Yaesu] Programing Software HELP

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Programing Software HELP
From: n5bsd@arrl.net (John von Gonten)
Date: 27 Oct 2002 22:36:47 -0600
Ok this is a bit off topic for contesting, but I am desperate.
I have lost Disk 2 of 2 for my FT-1500M Programing software, ADMS-2F

If anyone has a copy I would be Eternally grateful if I could get a copy
of the disk contents sent to me.

I am desperate, I lost it when I lost everything on my laptop, :(

Thanks in advance

--

| WEB   : http://www.rblprd.com    |