Yaesu

[Fwd: [Yaesu] Your literature on our world tour.]

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Fwd: [Yaesu] Your literature on our world tour.]
From: bshort@speedchoice.com (Brian K. Short)
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 1998 18:41:23 +0000
I hope that I don't disappoint you when I say:

1. I am not in the ham radio or network "business"
2. all work that I do is for free, including
    admin duties of 3 servers, web development,
    mailing list administration, etc

I have worked in computer business in the past,
but I voluntarily perform these duties as required
by the amateur community. I just do what is needed
and don't have a job description or union steward.

I have been looking for a volunteer to take over
for some time and I thought you had volunteered.
I did not realize this was merely Monday Afternoon
Quarterbacking.

73, Brian