[WriteLog] ARRL SS Sections

To: WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] ARRL SS Sections
From: Ken Claerbout <kenk4zw@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 20:18:17 -0400
Perhaps I missed it, but I'm not seeing an update for the coming
changes in ARRL SS.  I'm running version 12.73F which still has 84
sections and the old GTA and NT names.

- For 2023 we have 85 Sections: Radio Amateurs of Canada (RAC) updated
a couple of their sections, replacing Maritime (MAR) by making New
Brunswick (NB) and Nova Scotia (NS) individual sections; Greater
Toronto Area (GTA) was renamed to be ‘Golden Horseshoe’ (GH); and
Northern Territories has been renamed just ‘Territories’ (TER) - this
impacts the Sections Lists for RAC events, as well as ARRL Field Day
and ARRL Sweepstakes;

73
Ken K4ZW