[WriteLog] Remote and RC-1101

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Remote and RC-1101
From: Jay WS7I <ws7i@ewarg.org>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2023 11:19:32 -0700
Greetings

I have decommissioned my remote station which I have had for the last 11 years.  I have a number of items that I will be selling.

One item is my Writelog RC-1101 which Writelog can use as its control site to remote control rigs at another site. This device can also be used with writelog on one level of your home to the rig position (like in a shed on your property, in your basement, etc.

Mine is the same color as this one below.  It comes with the computer USB to C cable.  No power supply.  Takes 9v think I always ran mine on 12V.  This device was built by Wayne W5XD.

This apparently is a "low interest" item so I am not listing a price in the email.  If you have interest in it drop me a note via email.

If you have interest in other remote items like Digital Loggers Remote Power Switch you can also inquire.

Jay WS7I

PowerOn.jpg