Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog will not send RTTY

To: "Frank M Etzler" <n8wxq@sbcglobal.net>, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog will not send RTTY
From: "Scot Herrick" <scot@k9jy.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 16:44:28 -0500
Frank’s answer here is what the problem was. I’m old school and when you want
to send RTTY on the radio, you put it in RTTY mode. But, no.

For AFSK with a sound card, number 4 below is the answer - do NOT use RTTY
mode, but leave he radio in USB-D mode and all is two-tone RTTY well.

Next, I’ll get FSK going (with a different interface).

Thanks to Frank, N8WXQ, and to the others that replied.

Scot, K9JY