[WriteLog] WOOPS , I deleted my com port 5.

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] WOOPS , I deleted my com port 5.
From: wa4ky <wa4ky@att.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 22:04:52 -0400
Hello, hope all is well..I have been using com port 5 for PTT and com 3 for
frequency pick-up. I don't remember what I was trying to solve by deleting port
5, but I did. (Windows 10)Now I do not understand how to get either that port
available again or establish a new port. There are no open ports showing on
device manager.Port 3 is working well for my interface to my Icom 7300.Any
thoughts would be appreciated!73GaryWA4KYSent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device