[WriteLog] Internet logbook errors.

To: WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Internet logbook errors.
From: Gordon LaPoint <gordon.lapoint@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2021 09:56:08 -0400
I'm having problems with one computer connecting to my internet logbook server.  I get the following error:

Received Session ID.
Exchange fields registered.
Get log summary failed. Restarting!

The "Get log summary failed. Restarting!"  just keeps repeating.

This computer was working at the start of the BARTG RTTY contest but failed after several hours of use.

Other remote systems are working and exchanging contacts.

The server is setup on a Linux box that also runs the openvpn server we use to connect to the remote site, which has a windows box running writelog that is connected to the radio.

Any help or tips?

Thanks,

Gordon - N1MGO