[WriteLog] WL Spots question

To: "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL Spots question
From: Jamie Dupree via WriteLog <writelog@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 17:08:18 +0000 (UTC)
I don't use spots very often, so maybe there is a simple answer to this
question.
I don't send out spots.  I just receive them.
During CQWW CW, I kept getting disconnected from various Telnet Skimmer
connections.  It would happen sometimes after a few minutes, sometimes after an
hour or a couple of hours.  My conservative estimate is it happened at least 30
times.
This wasn't an internet issue on my end as far as I could tell.  When the spots
stopped, I was using the same internet on the shack computer to look up various
Telnet connection information.
Is there some kind of instruction that I need to give, or box that I need to
check to keep that from happening inside WL?
Thanks.
73 Jamie NS3T