[WriteLog] Rig Control IC-7600

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Rig Control IC-7600
From: "Greg Foster" <greg.foster@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 14:23:51 -0000
I had this working fine and when I tried to get N1MM working something
screwed up! My set up is:

Windows 7

Rigexpert T8 Interface

WriteLog  12.52G

My problem is I cannot get WriteLog to read changes in frequency, mode or
band from the rig. It works fine with N3FJP's software, my SteppIR tracks
the frequency and WSJT-X preforms properly. I can change the frequency and
the mode (multi-mode contest) with the button on the far left of the QSO
Entry window but WL does not change modes, bands or track frequency changes
coming from the IC-7600.

I have reset the rig to factory defaults, un-installed and re-installed WL
12.52

Any help would be apreciated

Greg Foster

VE3PJ