[WriteLog] WriteLog CWT Contest prefill file updated

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog CWT Contest prefill file updated
From: <k0cf@mchsi.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 18:09:05 -0500
The WriteLog ADIF prefill file for the CWT contest has
been updated on June 15, 2020.

NOTE: This will be the last email update notice for
the CWT that I will send. The file will be updated as
frequently as I can, typically every week or every
other week. Please check the website below - the date
on which the file was updated is shown with the
download link.

You can find the updated file at the Eastern Iowa DX
Association website. This link takes you directly to
the Prefill section:
     < https://tinyurl.com/WLprefills >
What you will download is a zip file containing the
CWT.adi ADIF prefill file.

The source file for this was the file CWOPS_2635.txt
from the N1MM+ web site, last updated June 13, 2020.

73,
Craig, K0CF