[WriteLog] FT8 and VHF contests

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] FT8 and VHF contests
From: Jamie Dupree <jamie.dupree@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2019 03:53:59 +0000 (UTC)
Per the advice of AA5AU, I've downloaded the UDP software, and confirmed that
it works with WSJT-X on my computer, and sends the FT8 contacts on to Writelog,
when using the ARRL RTTY Roundup module.
Now, when I tried it with a contest module for an ARRL VHF contest, it logs the
contact with the correct grid in Writelog, but gives me a "B" - and does not
count the QSO as valid.
Is there something else that I need to do in order to make the UDP link work
for the upcoming January VHF contest?  Or is that not possible?
Thanks for any help.

73 Jamie NS3T