Re: [WriteLog] Filter changing

To: "'WriteLog Reflector'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Filter changing
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2018 17:53:40 -0500
I can confirm there's something going on with changing of Icom filters when
clicking on packet spot in the bandmap of WriteLog. I never noticed it on RTTY
before because I use the twin peak filter (TPF) on RTTY in my IC-756 PRO III.
When the TPF is turned off, there are three filters in the PRO III named 1, 2
and 3. With TPF turned off, when I double-click a packet spot in the bandmap,
the filter is changed to filter #2 each time.

This also happens in CW and SSB. Each time a packet spot is double-clicked, the
filter is changed to #2.

I'm using 12.33A which is beta.

Don AA5AU