[WriteLog] Contest Super Simulator - AGN

To: WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Contest Super Simulator - AGN
From: Ken Claerbout <kenk4zw@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2018 07:39:35 -0400
Been playing with the Contest Super Simulator.  Pretty cool, especially
running loud JA's and BY's on 10 meters. :-)

What I haven't figured out, is how to deal with a station who asks for a
repeat "AGN."  Sending just the report or the call and report doesn't
work.  The station keeps sending AGN.  You can't ignore it by calling CQ,
they keep asking.  Anyone know what the the program is looking for?  Every
time it's happened I've had to reboot the program.

73
Ken K4ZW