[WriteLog] Scoring problem in WPX PHONE?

To: "'Writelog Reflector'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Scoring problem in WPX PHONE?
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 23:05:26 -0500
I'm on 75 meters and getting only one point for working USA stations. I
thought I should be getting more. Here's the rule:

"Contacts between stations on the same continent, but different countries,
are worth one (1) point on 28, 21, and 14 MHz and two (2) points on 7, 3.5,
and 1.8 MHz. Exception: For North American stations only-contacts between
stations within the North American boundaries (both stations must be located
in North America) are worth two (2) points on 28, 21, and 14 MHz and four
(4) points on 7, 3.5, and 1.8 MHz."

I should be getting 4 points instead of 1 I would think. Am I wrong?

Don AA5AU