Re: [WriteLog] [WRITELOG] band data

To: Writelog <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] [WRITELOG] band data
From: "Wayne, W5XD" <w5xd@writelog.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 17:38:15 -0500
this might be of interest
https://github.com/w5xd/WlRigRepeater

"I want to drive some bandpass filter and an antenna switch to work
automatically when the radio changes bands. I remember that it was possible in
the past via LPT port. The one of my computers is a laptop and has not an LPT
port at all. Except this I use windows 7 where the access to LPT port is not
something it works so easy as in XP. Radios are kenwood 950, kenwood 850 and
icom 756 pro ii and as I know these do not provide band data in some connector.
I saw recently that n1mm+ broadcasts band data of every radio in the network.
Is possible this with writelog, or any other solution for my problem (except to
buy a commercial interface as microham). "