[WriteLog] WRITELOG-MICROKEYER WATERFALL/SCOPE PROBLEM

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] WRITELOG-MICROKEYER WATERFALL/SCOPE PROBLEM
From: KH6GMP <kh6gmp@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2017 22:41:44 -1000
Looking for help with a Windows XP (sp3) PC, with a microkeyer, writelog with xmmt.ocx. I have been working on this for a week. I did work fine. Then it stopped, the urouter software was GONE. I started again from scratch and have done everything possible but I get nothing showing in the MMTTY waterfall or scope. Ive followed the instructions for setup Writelog with Microkeyer and everything works except nothing in the waterfall/scope. Any suggestions? Thanks de Gary KH6GMP

---