Re: [WriteLog] [NCCC] Win 10 snaffu?

To: Ron Lodewyck <rwlodewyck@gmail.com>, WriteLog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] [NCCC] Win 10 snaffu?
From: Alan Maenchen <ad6e@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 18:06:37 -1000
Thanks to N6EE and N7BT for the suggestion to re-install WL.

To start that process, I again re-booted the *%#$ machine (2nd time today)
and  tested WL just to see if it it's still acting up. Behold, now WL does
the SAVE AS perfectly. No re-install needed.

The magic of Windoze! This could turn into a religion. It's already been
called a cult.

This was obviously a Win10 issue because N1MM also crashed when I tried to
open a new database. I really don't like N1MM. The Win update only happened
yesterday so I haven't tried out a whole lot of other programs so see if
this problem is more wide spread.

Anyway, I guess when all else fails .. re-boot .. again ... and again !

Aloha,  Alan  AD6E / KH6TU