[WriteLog] cursor focus flys away

To: WriteLog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] cursor focus flys away
From: Alan Maenchen <ad6e@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 17:11:41 -1000
ARRL DX is the real first opportunity to try V12 other than sprint.

I'm finding an unusual behavior. Might have already been reported, not
sure. Haven't been paying close attention.

Occasionally the cursor disappears and I'm left with a partial call in the
entry window. ALT-TAB brings it back, but it also wipes the field like
ALT-W.  I tried clicking on some other app to simulate this, but if I do
that then ALT-TAB brings the cursor back and I don't lose anything. There
is a difference.

Win7-64 and WL 1202L

I'm pretty sure it's not RF although one should never say never. I've not
seen this behavior before. It happens about once every 10 minutes, but
heavily dependent on rate. Once the band map appeared out of nowhere (I'm
not using it this time). Possible fat fingering is also likely.

Other than that, WL is running smoothly.

73, Alan  AD6E / KH6TU